A major Universities’ Graduate Research Department had developed a new and innovative way to analyze DNA via Capillary Electrophoresis. The process was so well presented and received that it was selected as part of the Universities program for Commercialization. The Graduate Research Department reached out to Adept to Engineer an automated system ready for commercialization. Adept teamed up with Ultraflex international and Prime Studio for the Electronics and Industrial Design to round out the team.
- Review and become intimately familiar with the Grad Students Laboratory methods for Sequencing DNA
- With the understanding of the one-off Laboratory equipment Engineer an Automated system to process multiple samples unattended
- Qualify and Quantify the pertinent process variables
- Engineer and Design an Automated carousal system capable of indexing a plurality of specimen vials and applying several atmospheres of pressure for the process.
- Engineer a highly accurate assemble capable of meeting extremely accurate lazar location for process viability
- Prepare and produce testing prototypes
- Prepare and release production ready engineering data and drawing package
The University and the final client released the product into Production and it is available to laboratories around the world.