A New York based Pool Maintenance company approached Adept with the Innovative idea for vacuuming pools. Armed with the knowledge that half of more of the employee’s time was spent setting up and taking down the equipment required to vacuum the client pools, that reducing this time would allow for employees to service client faster with less hassle. The idea was to Engineer a Pool Vacuum that mounted directly to the pole used to vacuum.
- Established Engineering parameters around the Pool Vacuuming process and procedure
- Analyzed Power Requirements and System Losses
- DC Motor Sourcing and Selection
- Pump Specific Number Analysis, Impeller selection and design
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis and optimization of Mixed Flow Pump
- Plastic Injection Part and Assembly Design
- Mold Flow Optimization
- Engineering Sample Testing and Acceptance
- Support through First Production
- Advanced Pool Technologies (APT) successfully brought their Innovative Pool Vacuum to market. The Vacdaddy.
- Pool Vacuuming is now as simple as vacuuming your Livingroom. Professional Pool Maintenance companies can reduce
- Setup and Takedown times significantly improving their bottom lines.